Deportation & Removal Defense
San Francisco Deportation & Removal Defense Lawyer
Dedicated to global immigration law, the Warren Law Firm helps both U.S. employers and foreign national professionals obtain a variety of visas so they can work in America temporarily on a short – or long-term basis.
- Deportation & Removal Defense – How to Avoid Being Deported. If you, a member of your family, or a friend has received a Notice to Appear and is facing deportation and removal proceedings, your best deportation defense should begin with a consultation with Angela Warren, an experienced Immigration Attorney.
- A removal proceeding can be initiated by the federal government on the basis of criminal acts, a minor traffic stop, or after your affirmative application to the U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has been denied. Your Notice to Appear requires that you stand before a judge in an Immigration Court.
- You may be subject to removal from the U.S. if:
– You have broken immigration laws, such as entering the United States as an undocumented person.
– You have committed a criminal act.
– You have overstayed a visitor, student or work visa.
– You have misrepresented yourself on a non-immigrant or permanent resident application.
- You may have to navigate various levels of Deportation and Removal Defense bureaucracy, including: the Department of Justice (DOJ), the U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the US Department of Labor (DOL,) and local law enforcement.
To schedule a free five-minute phone consultation for Deportation and Removal Defense, contact the Warren Law Firm.