Deportation Defense Attorney
Angela Warren and her team at Warren Law Firm have over 20 years of experience in removal defense to prevent deportation of noncitizens from the United States.
Our track record of success in preventing the removal of clients and securing their U.S. residency or permission to reside in the US making the Warren Law Firm leaders in the field of deportation defense.
They have successfully defended the following type of cases and include, but are not limited to the following:
- A man convicted of drunk driving and later arrested by ICE
- A man convicted of a domestic violence offense; he was later released
- A man convicted of illegally gambling
If you, a member of your family, or a friend has received a Notice to Appear and is facing deportation and removal proceedings, your best deportation defense should begin with a consultation with Angela Warren, an experienced immigration attorney.
About Deportation and Removal Defense
A removal proceeding can be initiated by the federal government on the basis of criminal acts, a minor traffic stop, or after your affirmative application to the U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has been denied.
Your Notice to Appear requires that you stand before a judge in an Immigration Court.
You may be subject to removal from the U.S. if:
- You have broken immigration laws, such as entering the United States as an undocumented person.
- You have committed a criminal act.
- You have overstayed a visitor, student or work visa.
- You have misrepresented yourself on a non-immigrant or permanent resident application.
- You may have to navigate various levels of Deportation and Removal Defense bureaucracy, including: the Department of Justice (DOJ), the U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), the Executive Office of Immigration Review (EOIR), the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), the US Department of Labor (DOL,) and local law enforcement.
How to Avoid Deportation
To start the process of removal defense and possibly avoid deportation, contact Warren Law Firm to schedule a consultation.
Avoiding deportation can be a complicated, difficult and time-consuming process but using an experienced immigration attorney, like Angela Warren, can help improve your chances.
Request A Consultation
Meet The Attorney
Angela D. Warren
With more than 20 years of immigration and business immigration experience, Angela Warren has helped hundreds of individuals, families and businesses.
You Deserve One Of Our Best Lawyers
with 20+ years of Immigration experience