Angela Warren and her team at Warren Law Firm have over 20 years of experience obtaining visas for those who qualify, like the E-3 visa for Australian citizens, for example:
- Computer Programmers
- Business management professionals
A San Francisco immigration attorney like Angela Warren can be a great advantage for Australians who want to an E-3 visa to live and work in San Francisco, or for San Francisco companies wishing to get an E-3 visa for one of their potential employees.
About the E-3 Visa for Australian Citizens
The E-3 visa is available to Australian citizens who are coming to the US to perform a specialty occupation. This specialty occupation requires theoretical and practical application of a body of knowledge in professional fields and at least the attainment of a bachelor’s degree, or its equivalent, as a minimum for entry into the occupation in the United States.
To qualify for an E-3 visa, you must:
- Be a citizen of Australia
- Have an offer of employment from a company in the US
- The position must qualify as a “specialty occupation”
- Have the necessary degree, academic or other qualifying credentials for the position
- Fill a position that qualifies as a specialty occupation
The E-3 visa is an employment visa similar to an H-1B visa, except:
- E-3 holders’ spouses may work in the US without restriction
- The E-3 is renewable in two year increments indefinitely
- The application for the E-3 is much faster
- There is no visa limit for E-3 visas, unlike the 65,000 annual visa limit for H-1B visas
How to Get an E-3 Visa (Australian Visa)
To start the process of obtaining an E-3 visa, contact Warren Law Firm to schedule a consultation. By preparing your documentation that shows your Australian citizenship, US employment offer, and degree / credential information, you will make the most of your consultation.
The E-3 visa process starts with filing a “Labor Condition Application” (LCA) by the potential employer. Assuming no complications, the E-3 visa can take between a few days to a few weeks to complete.
To take the first steps in obtaining an E-3 visa, contact Warren Law Firm to schedule a consultation.