Warren Law Firm helps families stay together and individuals obtain visas. For over 20 years, Warren Law Firm has been successfully working with people around the world so they can legally and happily live in the United States. We can help you to obtain the right visa for your needs and circumstances, including:

F-1 Visa, M-1 Visa & J-1 Visa (Student Visas)

Angela Warren and her team are experts at student visas, like F-1, M-1 and J-1 visas, for those who qualify. A San Francisco immigration attorney like Angela Warren can be a great advantage for people who want to live and attend school in San Francisco using a student visa. Find out more about student visas, requirements and how to apply.

Individual & Family VisasMarriage Visas, Spouse Visas and Fiancé Visas – K-1, K-3 and IR Visas

Warren Law Firm can provide fiancé and spouse visas, as well as green cards, for US citizen petitioners who want to legally bring their foreign fiance(e) or spouse to the United States. If you are an American citizen, you have several ways to bring your foreign fiancee or spouse (husband or wife) to the United States to live. Find out more about marriage, spouse and fiancee visas, requirements and how to apply.

4 Family Visas – Immediate Relative Visas and Family Preference Visas

Angela Warren works with families from around the world to find the right visa solution for their needs, such as Immediate Relative and Family Preference visas. We are proud to help keep families together. Our track record of success includes obtaining family visas for all types of people under differing circumstances. Find out more about family visas, requirements and how to apply.

B-1 Visa, B-2 Visa or Visitor Visas

The B-1 visa is also called a “Visitor for Business” visa and is available to those who are involved in commercial or professional business activities in the United States. The B-2 visa is also called a “Visitor for Pleasure” (ie Tourist) visa. Any person can apply for a B-2 visa without a U.S. sponsor. Find out more about visitor visas, requirements and how to apply.

VAWA Visas (Abused Persons) for Women, Men, Children & Parents

Available for Women, Men, Children and Parents. This visa allows a battered spouse or psychologically abused, child or parent to file an immigrant visa petition under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). VAWA allows certain spouses, children, step-children and parents of U.S. citizens and permanent residents (green card holders) to file a petition for themselves without the abuser’s knowledge to seek safety and independence from the abuser. Find out more about VAWA visas, requirements and how to apply.

Asylum Visa, Religious Visa, Criminal Immigration Issues requiring defense strategies as well as Other Individual Visas

There are many other types of individual visas and green cards available, such as: asylum visas, religious visas, criminal immigration defense strategies and more. Find out more about other individual visas, defense to deportation strategies,and other requirements and how to get started.

Not sure what the best visa option is for you? We can help. To start the process of obtaining a family visa or individual green card, contact Warren Law Firm to schedule a consultation.