(415) 362-2906

Warren Logo-04

Fiancé Visas, Spouse Visas and Marriage Visas (K-1 Visa & K-3 Visa)

Fiancé Visas, Spouse Visas and Marriage Visas (K-1 Visa & K-3 Visa)

Angela Warren and her team at Warren Law Firm have over 20 years of experience obtaining fiancé visas and marriage visas, like K-1, K-3 and Immediate Relative visas, for those who qualify. Our track record of success includes:

  • Fiancees from China
  • Married Person from Canada
  • Fiancé from Viet Nam

A San Francisco immigration attorney like Angela Warren can be a great advantage for people who want to live in San Francisco bay area with their spouse or fiancé.

About the Marriage Visa, Spouse Visa and / or Fiancé Visa

The Warren Law Firm can provide fiancée and spouse visas, as well as green cards, for couples who want to legally bring their foreign spouse to the United States. If you are an American citizen, you have several ways to bring your foreign spouse (husband or wife) to the United States to live:

K-1 Visas – Non-immigrant Visa for Fiancés

If you are an American citizen, you may bring your fiancé to travel to the United States to marry and live here.

IR1 or CR1 – Immigrant Visa for a Spouse of a U.S. Citizen

An immigrant Petition for Alien Relative is filed on behalf of the foreign national spouse.

K-3 Visas – Non-immigrant Visa for Spouse

Please note that it is important that the application for the non-immigrant visa for spouse (K-3) who married a U.S. citizen must be filed and the visa must be issued in the country where the marriage took place. After the visa process has been completed, and the visa has been issued, the spouse can travel to the United States to later begin the processing of the immigrant visa case which results in the green card. Two petitions are required.

IR (Immediate Relative) Visas:

For immediate relatives of U.S. citizens, IR Visas are available to spouses, unmarried children under 21, adopted children, and parents of children who are at least 21 years old. Find out more about IR and other family visas here.

How to Get a Marriage Visa, Spouse Visa or Fiancé Visa

To start the process of obtaining a marriage or fiancé visa, contact Warren Law Firm to schedule a consultation. By preparing your marriage documentation in advance, you can make the most of our consultation time.

Although obtaining a marriage visa or fiancée visa can be fairly straight-forward, using an experienced immigration attorney can help improve your chances of approval. The entire marriage visa process can take several months to complete.

To take the first steps in obtaining a marriage, spouse or fiancé visa, like a K-1, K-3 or IR visa, contact Warren Law Firm to schedule a consultation.

Request A Consultation

Meet The Attorney

Angela D. Warren

With more than 20 years of immigration and business immigration experience, Angela Warren has helped hundreds of individuals, families and businesses.

Main Services

Lawyers of Distinction
AVVO Rating (1)
Skip to content